Last week Flowcrete Australia attended the 2015 Parking Industry Awards at an industry dinner in Sydney, attended by over 150 members of the parking industry.
The resin flooring specialists were proud sponsors of the ‘Excellence in Car Park Refurbishment’ award which was presented on the night by Flowcrete Australia Manager, Tony Di Girolamo to Luxmoore Parking and Safety for their impressive work at St Martins Centre Perth.
Entries to this year’s program were judged by an independent panel of thirteen industry professionals including Nick Lester-Davis, President of the European Parking Association, David C. Hill, Director at the World Parking Symposium and International Parking Institute and Susan Harris, CEO of ITS (Intelligent Transport Systems).
Lorraine Duffy, Chief Executive Officer of Parking Australia said: “The prestigious awards program distinguishes outstanding achievement and excellence in the Australian parking industry, recognising leading examples of new car park development and refurbishment, excellence in innovation and technology and exceptional use of on street and public space, as well as individual achievers.
“Parking Australia congratulates the award winners on their achievements. The organisations and individuals recognised have demonstrated not only the highest standards in their work, but also a new and innovative approach to parking, which we highly commend,” said the Chief Executive.
Flowcrete Australia would like to extend its congratulations to all nominees and award winners, particularly to Luxmoore Parking, who won our sponsored award for Excellence in Car Park Refurbishment.
The 2015 Parking Industry Award winners in full:
- Excellence in Car Park Refurbishment – Luxmoore Parking and Safety for St Martins Centre Perth
- Excellence in Technology and Innovation – CellOPark Australia for Curtin University – Fully Integrated Smarter Parking
- Outstanding New Car Park Development – Brisbane Airport Corporation
- Outstanding Use of On Street and Public Space – City of Gold Coast – City Parking Plan 2015
- Outstanding Marketing and Communications – Digital Marketing Strategy – Secure Parking
- Individual Excellence in Parking – Patrick Abernethy
- Parking Organisation of the Year – City of Perth Parking